RedHat 7 speakup installation?

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Feb 24 00:11:34 EST 2001

Hi, Vic,

     In /pub, you'll find two directories.  redhat-7.0 is a directory
that contains a version of console-tools with the speakup keymap
included, and kernel-2.2.17-14 which is suitable for redhat 6x and 7.0.
Just keep whatever version of kernel-headers you already have.  The
other is a directory called fisher.  In there, you'll find speakup
enabled ISO images of the installation disks for the first beta of
RH7.1.  I don't recommend those because there's a second beta called
Wolverine.  I'll have images and kernels for that one this week end.

          HTH.
          Bill