About Speakup0.10 and earlier kernels

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Wed Feb 21 08:47:27 EST 2001

Slackware 7.1 comes with 2.2.16 base kernel and I just applied the two
patches to get me up to 2.2.18; I notice that the "beta" Slackware 7.2 will
come with 2.2.18.  I don't know why they are bothering with that - figured
the next formal distribution of slackware OT to be 2.4 kernel.  Anyhow, the
patches aren't two big.