speakup and serial ports

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Wed Feb 21 08:00:23 EST 2001

hahaha, don't think it works quite like that Tyler, yes there is a way of having speakup detect your synth and still be able to use the serial port if you wanted to shut speakup off for some reason you can. I don't exactly know how to do this yet but I'm sure when the time is right one day you'll be able to join the big boys and start figuring stuff out.
Tommy.