thought sending output from arecord to tape drive would work, but it doesn't

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Tue Feb 20 17:06:46 EST 2001

Oh, that might get around the trouble of having to use 44 or 48k sampling
rate, as my burning software will error saying, can't convert to CD
quality, although I downloaded a trial of something that I know works with
iso images.
I always seemed to have the problem with wave files I generated, my mike
couldn't output CD quality sampling rates.At 06:15 PM 2/19/01 -0600, you