Off Topic...

Watson, Keith kwatson at grtk.com
Fri Feb 16 11:56:34 EST 2001

I know the following is a little off topic, but hey it's Friday and I could
not resist.

When the store manager returned from lunch, he noticed his
clerk's hand was bandaged. Before he could ask about the
bandage, the clerk said he had some very good news for him.

"Guess what, sir?" the clerk said. "I finally sold that
terrible, ugly suit we've had so long!"

"Do you mean that repulsive pink and blue double-breasted
thing?" the manager asked.

"That's the one!"

"That's great!" the manager cried, "I thought we'd never get
rid of that monstrosity! That had to be the ugliest suit
we've ever had! But tell me, why is your hand bandaged?"

"Oh," the clerk replied, "after I sold the guy that suit, his
guide dog bit me."