synths

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Feb 16 02:26:54 EST 2001

Listen Tiler!  I can assure you that nobody I know from this list is rich
enough to start handing out freebies.  Some of us got the synth we like
because a governmental agency was willing to buy what we desired.  Others
of us have bought synths will our own hard earned money.  Quit your
complaining about your lack of funds and see if you can do something about
not having a synth that you like.  Some people are happy to work with the
bns.  Hey it's better then nothing.  So save your money or check around to
see if there is any money that you can get from a group of folks who would
like to help.  So don't tell us about it any more cause we don't want to
hear about it.  You know the country tune "Here's a quarter call someone
who cares?"

FC

     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568