/proc/speakup

raul at asmodean.net raul at asmodean.net
Wed Feb 14 21:20:27 EST 2001

The thing about hackers is they normally don't attack someone to hurt
them, they just do it to see if they can.  For the most part uunless you
are a well-known annoyance or large company with valuable secrets you
dont' have to worry.  Having a good firewall is good though to prevent
nosy folks from seeing what you got.