saving settings

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Feb 14 13:40:57 EST 2001

Jim -

I did the CVS update and that solved most of the problems. The only
remaining problem is that /proc/speakup/punc_all seems to have permissions
of 444 instead of 666 like the other punctuation lists (punc_most and
punc_some) and I am unable to change those permissions with chmod - no
error reported, it looks like it worked, but it remains 444. So for now I
am omitting punc_all from my source directory. The other files with
backslashes work fine now - caps_start and caps_stop.

Chuck

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (54% of Full)