Keyboard configuration

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Tue Feb 13 09:16:24 EST 2001

Oh, heh. I don't know how Kirk and Gene modified the installer to include the extra menu choice for the speakup map so basically what I did was a simple swap of the keymap and a rebuild of the package so that the standard keymap isn't there.
Sorry if normal users want the regular map when using speakup boot disks.
its not there.