Speakup 0.10A and Apollo

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sun Feb 11 22:47:26 EST 2001

Hi:

Speakup 0.10 saw a rather radical driver rewrite.  During this process,
some things broke.  Some have been discovered and fixed, some obviously
have not.  In my case, the transport driver did not work until we actually
altered some driver code.  The thing is that some supported synths are used
by only a few people, and therefore problems can take awhile to show up.

Kirk is of course the resident guru on synth driver code, though Jim might
also know enough to help out.  Kirk is quite unwell at the moment so he
won't be able to troubleshoot this for at least the next few days.

Geoff.