CD and tape ripper for Linux

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Feb 10 22:49:12 EST 2001

Hi

Well I'll probably not blow windows away entirely, what with needing
internet explorer occasionally and all that.  But I'd never host a website
under windows.  Apache looks like a much more stable webserver than any
windows offering I'd care to mention.  I don't know about the MS webserver
extentions, but I'm sure I could live without them if apache doesn't handle
them.  Anyway, I'm guessing that you'd need microsoft internet
informationserver to do that and I'm certain that it only runs under NT and
win2k which I'm not going to get ... and besides, I hate MS IIS - it's
often slower than a wet week.

Geoff.