CD and tape ripper for Linux

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Feb 10 09:36:58 EST 2001

Hi again Shaun

Certainly there are hard disk recording packages under linux now.  They
however do not have very useful front ends.  You may want to check out
ecasound.  Certainly there has not been a commercial audio editing package
for linux.  I would prefer any gpl software any day anyway.  The linux
audio community is hard at work trying to get it right.  There doing a
great job.  It's going to take a little time though.

Frank

     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568
email:     frankiec at dryrose.com