Reflector

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Feb 8 15:00:11 EST 2001

I guess I am confusing these a bit.  I was thinking the ipmasqadm was part
of the old ipfwadm stuff.  I was thinking ipchains was the whole picture.
This network stuff is fascinating but pretty heavy at the same time.

Please do send me your 2.2 related configs if you have them handy.  You can
feel free to send them privately to steve at holmesgrown.com if you want;
though the list might benefit from this reflector related info too.