Reflector

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Feb 6 16:55:26 EST 2001

Is anyone here on the list doing this behind a masqueraded host? My linux
machines neither have any sound cards but my windows machines do.  One of my
linux boxes is the internet gate for the rest of the machines on my network.
Thus I intend to use the windows version of speak freely, if possible and
have the ports redirected by my masqueraded host.  I thought I saw something
on this a while back but would be interested in ip-chains examples if
possible.  My last attempt at port redirection for Dial Pad proved
unsuccessful.