Instructions for installing Kernels.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Feb 6 12:14:08 EST 2001

I am confused as to what the problem in expanding the kernal again. Given
that this takes all of 2 or 3 minutes if you have a slow processor. If you
wanted to keep the old source, then just use different names for the
cource trees and change the softlink linux to the correct one.

I suppose someone can come up with a much more convoluted means, but I
figure that it is much easier to just follow the directions given.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nothing is hard if you know the answer or are used to doing it.