pine and sendmail

raul at asmodean.net raul at asmodean.net
Mon Feb 5 23:12:10 EST 2001

You don't need to tweak with sendmail for this.  Just add a line like this
in your global pine config file which in slackware is installed in
/var/lib/pine/pine.conf

feature-list=allow-changing-from

Now in your pine config as a non-root user go to custom headers and add
the header:

from: your_real at address.whatever

Now when you send mail sith pine the real from address which will default
to the reply-to address as well will be used.