More on mail

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Mon Feb 5 08:24:07 EST 2001

Hi Gena:

There's probably ispell and spell packages for slackware 7.1, anyone know?

As far as the double folders are concerned, you're suffering from an
afliction most new speakup users suffer from initially, that being that
you're not yet used to speakup's lack of proper cursor tracking.  This is
being worked on.  In the meantime, you'll have to get used to hitting the
current line key (numpad 8) to figure out where you are.  This might sound
tedious, and I guess it is, but you'll get used to it, believe me.  The
keypad enter key will always route the reading cursor to the actual system
cursor if you ever get lost, a command I probably use to excess ... but at
least I don't get lost.

Geoff.