speakup

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Mon Feb 5 03:24:38 EST 2001

Hi there. when I eventually learn speakup, I'll consider creating an audip
tutorial.. I know how hard it is to find good help these days.
It appears to me that the people on this list are dedicated to helping one
another out. unlike some other people I use to know.. but, enough of my
pontificating, when I learn speakup and am competent in it's operation, I'll
endevour to create an audio tutorial..
Shaun..