speakup

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Sun Feb 4 12:58:54 EST 2001

Great idea. As it is, I've downloaded the 2.2.18 kernel, and was waiting for
enough time to sit down and build it. I was going to ask the list later on
about how to patch it with speakup 0.10. If somebody would be willing to
answer that question at this time, I'll save your reply and work on it as
time permits. Oh yes, step-by-step instructions on patching the kernel with
speakup would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Greg