linux starters manual

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Fri Feb 2 05:34:06 EST 2001

I can send you Red Hat 4 Unleashed in text if you want it.
It will give you a great introduction to Linux commands and setup. Although
the book is a bit old it has still some really usible info.
Also the Red Hat 6Unleashed is another great book for using Linux.
The Mandrake users guide has some good info, but I don't recommend it for a
beginner, because most of the info involves using x11 which most of us can't
use anyway.