New to LINUX

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Dec 31 21:07:37 EST 2001

Stupidity for sure. Since there's absolutely nothing for them to lose,
this is the only word for it.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Geoff Shang wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Let me emphasize this point about the trippletalk.  It cannot be used with
> speakup.  And unless and until the trippletalk folks decide to be more
> forth-coming with specs for their products (i.e. they stop iinsisting on a
> non-disclosure agreement), the trippletalk will remain unsupported.  Of
> course, this is stupidity on the part of a hardware manufacturer as wider
> support means greater product sales, but a number of hardware manufacturers
> just don't seem to get it.
>
> Geoff.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp