New to LINUX

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Dec 31 17:27:32 EST 2001

Hi, it is a Belkin USB to serial convertor. I'd be happy to look up the part
number if you want.

Ok, as for the procedure you need USB support built into your kernel and
you'd enter a line such as this.

speakupp_synth=synthname speakup_ser=portname

It takes some playing around with to find the correct serial port that the
USB port is using.
<My friend and I are hoping to put out a document howto on it sometime in
the next couple of weeks.