debian

Terry Cudney tcudney at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 30 21:29:46 EST 2001

Hi Deedra,

	Go to:

	    http://linux-speakup.org

then choose the links: "download software" and "Debian Installation". The boot disks and everything else you need is there, or it tells you there where to go to get additional information/software for Debian.

HTH,
	--terry

You wrote:

-=> I currently have debian on a disk but with out speakup.
-=> I'd like to know if there is a way that I can either get a boot disk that
-=> I can use to install the rest with the cd, or  wether I canget  debian on
-=> a cd with speakup built in to it.
-=> I'd like to eventually put debian on my laptop when I get it.
-=>
-=> Not sure if this makes sense, so if you have any questions, please ask:p
-=>
-=>
-=>
-=> Speakup mailing list