speakup 1.0 and slackware 8.0

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Sun Dec 30 04:28:45 EST 2001

Assuming your cd-rom drive is d: under windows, you get the speakup boot disk for ide drives from:
d:\bootdsks.144\speakup.i
The same procedure goes for the color.gz root disk which is in:
d:\rootdsks\color.gz
. Then you would write the images to the floppies as if you had gotten them off the speakup sight which is what it looks like you were planning to do.
Greg