slackware 8.0 directory contents

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sat Dec 29 02:41:23 EST 2001

Hi, you only really need install.iso. The extra.iso file contains other
ported apps. such as the Sun Micro jdk and the Linux java run time
environment.
The Java stuff is the only thing I found of personal use off the extra iso
disk, but you could download that from Sun just as well, and get the 1.4
version.