alsa 0.90 beta 9

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Dec 26 07:10:17 EST 2001

hi greg, try using the ncurses mixer called alsamixer
it works fine all you do is use your arrow keys and space  bar for toggling
the capture on or off.
and use the m key to mute or unmute the appropriate channel on your card.
hth

Make Unlimited phone calls from your PC to ANY phone in the World!
http://www.eboom.com/free/