Xmas greetings to all

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Tue Dec 25 01:42:45 EST 2001

As one of those newbies, my thanks must also go out to the helpful
suggestions many have given me on this list in my indevore to cut some of
the ties to ms.
By the way, you'll all be happy to know that I've gotten my doubletalk lt
working with zipspeak 7.1. Now all I need to do is figure out how to speed
up the speech rate to something a bit less dragging. Once that's taken care
of, I need to learn some commands to run the different packages zipspeak
contains. I've poked a bit in the unarchived directory, and I can't find
any sort of command list. If any of you could kindly point me in the right
direction to find something like this, I'd greatly appreciate all suggestions!
Thanks, and a merry christmas and new year to you all.