Speakup Reflector

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 23 00:44:11 EST 2001

The url you provided is the same one I obtained the 7.1 version from but I
see nothing about how to start this.

I looked at the online info but it has no getting started or other info.  So
what's the big secret????

Wonder if it wants an older version of dsound.dll as mine is what came with
this windblows me system and in 1999. windblows me wasn't around.