Speakup Reflector

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 23 00:13:18 EST 2001

Hmmm!

Well I unzipped this version I found and noticed there's an older version of
speakfre.exe in there going back to 1999.  So I replaced this with the
speakfre.exe I found on the speak-freely.org site.

I setup a directory called speakfb and tried to run from there.  Says it is
linked to dsound.dll.

I hunted that down and found it in \windblows\system\dsound.dll so copied it
into this directory and still isn't seen.

So I'm almost there.

I'll try the link you provided to see if it's a better working animal!

Amanda