ftp with linux

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sat Dec 22 08:19:42 EST 2001

do u have speakfreely setup?
I'm on the reflecter if you want to join there.l
but to get u started, compile the proftpd sources and install them,
after that get back to me and I'll help you out there.
but, while I think about it, the first thing you'll need to do is remove
the entry in your inetd.conf file relating to your normal ftpd
On Sat,
22 Dec 2001,