ot, a programming question

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Fri Dec 21 18:03:19 EST 2001

Sorry, I've done this under DOS, Win32 and Java, but not under Linux but I'm
sure its the same.

There's bound to be a function that'll return a list of all files in the
current directory.  Then it's simple programming to see which of them fits
the wildcard.  Then once you have a list of files to play you just open the
file and do stuff etc.

If you're really lucky there may be functions under Linux to return a list
of files that match the wildcard but I'n not sure.

Oh, and I'm assuming you know how to program.  In case you don't, every
C/C++ program has a function called main.  Main has two parameters - the
number of command line parameters and an array of strings containing the
parameters - this is the operating system's doing.

Hope this satisfies your curiosity.

Saqib