A linux equivalent to MSN Messenger

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu Dec 20 07:16:43 EST 2001

hahahahaha. I never give myself deadlines.
if I do, I just end up getting the shits with it and swear at it etc.
I find it easier to work at yer own pace and learn things by at least 3
means.
1. play around with the thing. see what's there.
2. rtfm and try to extraplate the relevant information.
3. ask other people who've had experience with running similar servers,
apps etc.
On