A linux equivalent to MSN Messenger

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu Dec 20 05:18:45 EST 2001

ah ok. no problems.
better to run your own server as far as I'm concerned.
I run an ircd here when I'm connected and like doing it.
I have the control over the content and I know who comes and goes from
my server. because I do not allow anyone I don't know to connect to it
just yet.
but I might give that jabber server thing a go myself and see how it
runs.