hardware clock

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Dec 17 19:42:54 EST 2001

If you mean update the hardware clock to the current Linux system time
it is hwclock -w
but that happens when you shutdown anyway.
It also happens if your pll is synced with something like ntp.

If you need any more info just ask time synchronization under Linux
is a hobby of mine from a user standpoint.

Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au