CenterICQ command structure

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.net
Mon Dec 17 18:31:42 EST 2001

Hi

I wondered if anyone could offer instruction on how to set up centericq
to use MSN messaging service?  I think that I've entered my user
information but I can't work out what's going on.  Even the Q command
only works occasionally.  It seems that there are several levels of
command but the commands are constantly displayed at the bottom of the
screen, when they are not active.  I'd appreciate if anyone can discribe
how this program works.