rebuilding kernel

Dave Hunt wx1g at mediaone.net
Sun Dec 16 14:31:40 EST 2001

Hi,

I do have ext3 support.  When I upgraded this installation from RH7.0 to
7.2, I let the installer port my ext2 over.  When I build this new
kernel, I'll be sure to include ex23.

Another query:

does "make modules_install" update "/etc/modules.conf"?  If not, I put
the aliases in as I configure?

Thanks for any help,

-Dave