two steps forward one step back

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Wed Dec 12 14:55:42 EST 2001

If you are not using PCMCIA, then I would suggest recompiling the kernel
without PCMCIA support included in it.

Stephen Dawes  <B.A., B.Sc.>
The City of Calgary
	Web Business Office
Ph:  (403) 268-5527
FX:  (403)  268-6423
Mailto:  stephen.dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca >
WWW:  http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca

FOIPP NOTIFICATION
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person
responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended
recipient, YOU ARE  HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or
copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it
is strictly prohibited.
immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication,
or return it to us by mail if requested by us.

Thank you for your attention and co-operation.