two steps forward one step back

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Dec 12 10:44:26 EST 2001

Kitties are wonderful! but they come with their respective natural gifts!

I don't feel as badly after surviving a hack attack of shellworld.
HOpefully I've learned my lesson about backing things off of the shell
server! but I doubt it because I've lost mucho before now and in nearly 20
years of PC use, I will probably  never learn my lesson! hahah!

The BroadBand connection might be more of an insentive to at least
download my files once per month and then burn them onto cd.
Aww that's too much work!

Amanda