new linux user

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Dec 10 20:23:24 EST 2001

Well, you don't have to boot to dos. Red Hat 7.1 will be fine. Just make
sure to configure lilo properly, and it should boot both operating systems
just fine.
Personally being a newby Red Hat is much more helpful than is Slackware. The
configuration tools such as sndconfig, linuxconf, setup, netconf, and so on
make working with it so much easier.