new linux user

Angelo Sonnesso asonnesso at coastalnet.com
Sat Dec 8 01:18:23 EST 2001

I would like to run a duel boot system on my home machine I have a 10 gb ide
hard drive, and a 2.5 gb scsi drive.  I am running Windows me on the ide
drive and would like to run Linux on the scsi drive. Since windows me
doesn't have a way to boot to dos can I still setup a duel boot system.
Un fortunately I have to keep the windows operating system to remain
compatible with my co-workers.
Any suggestions?