new linux user

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Fri Dec 7 12:07:46 EST 2001

Ok. I got on slackware's site and it sounds really great, but there's only
one problem. I went to Speakup's ftp site to find zipspeak, and a page
informed me that it had been moved to the slackware ftp server. When I
followed the address given, I was rudely rebuffed for trying to get a
directory that doesn't exist. I tried the zipspeak page that's housed by
speakup, but I got a page doesn't exist message. Can anyone help me find
zipspeak?
Thanks.