new linux user

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Fri Dec 7 09:41:06 EST 2001

Hi

I wondered if you'd like to consider looking at a Linux distribution that
will install itself in a folder of your Windows disk.  The advantage is that
you don't have to bother with adding disks, or partitioning.  Its ideal as a
beginning.  You'll need about 100Mb of disk space for the distribution.  The
speaking version is called ZipSpeak which is a speaking version of ZipSlack.
You'll need one of the supported synthesisers.  You can read about the
ZipSlack at:

www.slackware.com

HTH