Linux Install Question

Bill Gaughan wgaughan at snet.net
Thu Dec 6 19:12:53 EST 2001

Hi, Rodney,

You have to download the .iso image to burn an installable cdrom of
slackware linux 8.0 the file is called install.iso. the url to get it is:

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/slackware/isos/

the two other files, extra.iso and source.iso, you don't need them unless
you want them. to be sure you got everything, I would redownload the iso
image install.iso.

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan at snet.net