Spell Checking e-mail

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Dec 6 15:24:29 EST 2001

Hi, I spell check all my Linux docs in Emacs, and it does work.It is a
matter of knowing how to use the spell checker.
It works alot like the old WP 5.1 spell checker worked.
You run the spell check option from the edit menu in Emacs, and you are then
prompted with a series of choices.If you are wanting to do just the current
document you press the letter for buffer, or if it is the current email you
select that option.
Then, It shows you the misspelled word and a series of numbers 0 through
whatever, and you press the number for the option that matches.
It is all matter of getting Speakups review curser in the right place, and
practicing.