quick command reference

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Wed Dec 5 09:13:38 EST 2001

Hi

Try these sites:

http://www.linuxnewbie.org/
http://leb.net/blinux/
http://www.linuxhelp.co.za/mandrake/mdkuserg/node50.html
http://www.slackware.com/book/

Maybe it might be a good idea to start with your distribution's manual.  If
you don't have a distribution, then it would be useful to look at different
distribution manual's to see which ones give clear instruction.  Some are
more readable than others.  The last but one link is a good bash shell
command guide.