Linksys

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue Dec 4 04:28:34 EST 2001

just on that thought,
and I don't usually subscribe to DoS attacks these days but, if for some
reason you find that some wanker is trying to crack your system, baring
in mind of course you're using linux and not a purposely built devidce
for firewallingand routing,
could you not icmp flood the fucka and slow him /her down a little in
any case?
just a thought. believe me, icmp floods work nicely when you want to
drop a lamer.
or if you're really daring, why not send something back to him/her
asuming of course they run an unpatched version of windblows and con/con
them. bwhhahahaha.
yes I know I'm not being nice here but I don't like people sticking
their noses in where it's not wanted anymore than the next person.