Linksys

Watson, Keith kwatson at grtk.com
Mon Dec 3 16:23:05 EST 2001

Amanda,

Just throw another nic into one of your linux boxes, and hook it up to a
hub. They are one hell of a lot cheaper than a Linksys box. BTW Raul, not
ready to sell the Linksys just yet, my old man is getting DSL and will be
needing something. Sorry.

Keith Watson
GroupTech
Email:  Keith.Watson at sypris.com <mailto:Keith.Watson at sypris.com>