Linksys

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Dec 3 14:22:31 EST 2001

Just for the record, I would like to be clear about my opinion regarding
any claim of "accessibility" which requires certain software and fails
with other software. In other words, if it requires Windows, it isn't
accessible. Just my 2 cents, of course.
 On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Amanda Lee
wrote:

> Well I can't get the setup to come back up in the browser so I'll probably
> be talking to tech support tomorrow before my volunteer with eyes comes
> by.
>
> I also have had issues with getting WinVision to work with this Compaq
> 1Ghz box and Windows Me so I was unable to just go after this on my own
> over the weekend.
> I just ordered Window-Eyes so should have a fairly stable Windows Screen
> Reader by end of week.  Then will let you know how accessible the Linksys
> software is.
>
> Amanda

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp