linux-speakup web pages

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Mon Dec 3 04:34:41 EST 2001

ok Kirk I looked at those pages last night and I think they own.
certainly a far cry from what was there originally.
I think to the sited person it probably looks nicer too. don't quote me
on this.
having said that, there's loads more information there now than there
use to be and that's the main thing.
the decemination of information.
keep up the good work people.