mutt with speakup

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 11:23:49 EDT 2001

Hi, I would like to hear from other users of Mutt.  Do you get
strange speech while reading mail with Mutt?  It sounds as if
Mutt only updates parts of the screen that have changed.  The most
glaring example is when you have duplicate messages.  Example:
you are reading message number 22.  Message 23 is a duplicate, so when
you press "d" to delete message 22, all you will hear is "3".  Do other
Mutt users see the same thing, or is there something about my
setup?
I am using the CVS version of speakup with Kernel 2.2.19 Mutt ver 1.25I.

          Kenny